26/01/2011

Who knew?

Writing a blog can be so darn time consuming that I haven't got round to it.
I reckon in the near future that could be some form of offence in this 'cyber-world' that's forming...

I've been off for two days and counting lately, stomach pains and vomiting and such.
Unfortunately this means devoting my time to something pointless, although I could make better use of my time, obviously.

I decided to make Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy on Sims 3, which I would insert screen caps of here, but my brother lost the booklet, so I had to make them on his laptop instead of installing it on mine.

That Sims 3 disc was mine, and I couldn't use it on my old (now thoroughly broken) laptop so I sold it to him, and now I have some major regrets.
I HAVE SIMS CRAVINGS, YOU KNOW.

Anyway, I'm sidetracking.

Point is, I'm rubbish at customising on Sims 3, so I had to base my Harley Quinn on the Arkham Asylum game version of her, because it was the closest I could get. Also, since when did they stop doing robber/face masks for Sims on face paint? Despicable. I had to resort to lots of black eye shadow with white eyeliner.


I'm rambling, aren't I?
Well, yeah. I'll post something worthwhile soon. Promise. I have a post written in my notebook ready, it's just writing it up and drawing the pictures.
(SURPRISINGLY TIME CONSUMING)

Megan out.

No comments:

Post a Comment